ThinkDiag adapters of the new series (issued after 15-July-20) have a chip blocked for recording. Boot version and the release date can be defined via special software.
You can download it here.
Self-activation of ThinkDiag
Activation of ThinkDiag on your own is impossible. The only way out is to disassemble the adapter and change the chip. Furthermore, you’ll have to buy all car brands in Diagzone (if you want to get a discount for Diagzone – contact us).
This activation is possible both on Android and iOS devices!
Is there any solution for activating ThinkDiag 4.0?
The official website ThinkDiag offers a good price for activation of all car brands.
The official website offers all car brands (115 PCE) for 199$ including reset of service intervals (16 PCE) with 2-year updates.
They also offer a 10% discount on the day of activation, just 179$ for all car brands including reset of service intervals (16 PCE) with 2-year updates.
For those who want to save even more money and have some time to wait, you can contact me to get 15% discount of the base price (199$). Within a week you will get all car brands including reset of service intervals (16 PCE) with 2-year updates in your official account.
You can buy ThinkDiag here.
- Automatic VIN identification and car status report generation.
- Supports OBD2 functions and EOBD protocols, e.g. system readiness, data stream in real time, stop motion, engine control unit (ECU) errors.
- Special functions as steering wheel angle adjustment, maintenance indicator switch-off.
- Reading and erasing error codes.
- Data acquisition from electronic modules.
- Reading data streams in real time. Graphical displaying.
- Check of actuation devices. Opening and closing car windows by using an app.
- Vehicle health check report, which can be downloaded and shared with the automobile mechanic or other ThinkDiag users (mechanics can run the test remotely using ThinkDiag).