Creader CRP129 is a diagnostic scanner from Launch. The scanner is sold with pre-installed software.
This is a stand-alone device that does not require additional accessories for its operation, unlike wires and adapters for laptops or smartphones.
In this article, we wrote about available scanners.
Functions and features
The scanner supports more than 40 car brands manufactured in Europe, Asia and America since 1996. It has such features as diagnostics not only of the engine but also of the control blocks of the gearbox, airbags and anti-lock system.
- Reading and deleting fault codes;
- Displaying car information: VIN, CIN, and CVN codes;
- Displaying data “freeze frame”;
- Disabling Check Engine display on the dashboard;
- Resetting service intervals;
- Exhaust gas system check;
- Displaying information from sensors in real time;
Europe: Audi, Ford Euro,Benz,Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Jaguar,Lancia, LandRover, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Alfa Romeo, Rover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
USA: Chrysler, Ford USA, GM
Japan: Honda, Acura, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Infiniti, Lexus, Toyota, Yamaha
South Korea: Daewoo, Hyundai, Kia